Box Seat 901Stadium Seating
The BOX Seat 901 is the value model of the BOX Seat stadium seating range; it’s everything you need and nothing that you don’t. This model is a high capacity solution, designed to fit any venue. It utilises the same unique rail system as all of the BOX Seat models, making it easy to upgrade your stadium in the future. When high density or maximum capacity is the key to operational revenue, the 901 model is the seating solution.
The Box seat has been innovated with a set of unique features and benefits that make this stadium seat ergonomic, innovative and timeless.
Design innovations, modular assembly, and it’s range of compatible product options are the reason The Box Seat has become a preferred choice for stadiums across Europe and around the world. Arsenal Football Club, the London Olympics, and Wimbledon are among a growing list of high-profile venues that have chosen The Box Seat, and this is no accident.
Features & Benefits:
- Trip hazard prevention design - the seat's linear geometry allows for tight seating alignment which prevents trip hazards (view brochure for more information)
- 'Set and forget' strap system - firmly secures the seat to the rail. Periodic tightening and maintenance are no longer required as the patented strap will not loosen or 'creep'
- Dynamic Sleeve Interchange - the seat sleeves are interchangeable allowing for branding patterns or easy reconfiguration and maintenance
- 'Plug and play' installation - cleverly designed to make installation both safe for the installers and time efficient
- UV Protected - The seat is designed to be protected from UV damage to the seat surface.
- Tight folding design - this allows for the widest clearway between rows for accessibility in and out and to on-site vendors
- High backrest advantage - the high backrest creates a safe egress along with exceptional comfort
- Environmental sustainability - engineered to reduce material and energy consumption. All components can be recycled or reused
- Available on a retractable system
Options and Accessories:
- Cup holders
- Upholstered and contoured pad options for superior comfort, with an integrated waterfall front edge to alleviate under thigh pressure.
- Range of folding table and press table solutions
For an even more comfortable and luxurious version of this seat, check out the Box Seat Model 908!
Enquire now using the button below to get instant information & pricing about the Box Seat 901.
- Injection molded polypropylene
- Colour chosen from options below
- Height: 85 cm Width: 42 cm Depth: 51 cm Seat Height: 40 cm
- Load Capacity
- 200 kg
- 5 year commercial warranty